Welcome to Healthvision, New Zealand
We help people to live comfortably and safely in their own home.
Healthvision provides specialised, top quality home healthcare.
Our services include: Assessments and Rehabilitation, Nursing Care, Personalised Cares, Homecare and HomeSupport, ACC Client Support, Spinal and Head Injury Support, Disability Support, Long Term Condition Management and Elderly Care. Our specialist nurses are available for a variety of services, 7days a week. Our teams are based in Auckland, Northland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, the Central Region/Manawatu and the South Island.
We have nationally recognised expertise in the support and management of:
- Neurological conditions: head injuries, dementia, autism and behavioral disorders.
- Chronic conditions: heart, lung and kidney diseases, diabetes, frailty, care for the elderly, palliative or end-of-life care.
- Long-term disabilities: spinal, burn or other traumatic injuries, multiple sclerosis and other disabilities.
- Short-term health needs: specialised wound care and care after surgery or injury
Our experienced team can help with:
- Assessment of your independence and support needs.
- Nursing care: wound dressings and skin care, pain and medication management, care plan development and clinical oversight.
- Personalised cares: support with mobility, showering and dressing, medication, wound, bowel and catheter cares,respite and overnight cares.
- Home support: general household cleaning and chores, shopping, meal preparation, support with outings and mobility.
If you or someone you know is living with an illness or disability, it is important to make the right decision when choosing your support team. Our teams are highly trained, reliable, responsive and caring, and can help maximise your independence and quality of life. Because everyone’s needs are different, Healthvision will provide the clinical and caregiver support that is best for you.
Please call us free on (0508) 733 377 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your individual needs. We are here to help.